Print your entry form, fill it out and either post or deliver with payment.
If you would like us to post you an entry form either text or call Barb on 027 271 9721 or email to email@example.com
PhysioMed Women's Triathlon & Duathlon
PO Box 38164
Delivery option: Shoe Clinic in Westfield Mall, Riccarton, Christchurch.
You will receive an email confirmation from us when we receive your entry and payment.
Refunds will not be given on withdrawal from, or non-starting of an event. You may however transfer your entry to another person at any time leading up to the event. Entry may be transferred to another person.
Thank you for your entry, now your job is to start having fun with your training.
- Join in the "Get Me There 14 Week Challenge". This is a brand new challenge to motivate, support and learn skills!- Challenge friends or family members into joining you on the 9th Feb and plan training sessions together
- Organise others to train with you
- Put together a manageable training program for 4 weeks at a time. Be realistic and not too hard on yourself.
- Spend some time now on what you consider the hardest part - is it the swim or the bike or the run?
- Join in any of the Barb Millar Training swim, bike or run sessions (you do not have to be training with Barb to join in)
- Take part in the 5km "Park Run's" on Saturday mornings (run or walk or both!)
- Take on a coach or PT. If you would prefer to have some coaching or Personal Training contact Barb as there are many wonderful, experienced trainers in different areas around Christchurch that she can direct you to..
There will be regular newsletters & Facebook page tips during the year to keep you on your journey. If there are any specific topics you would like info on, email Barb on firstname.lastname@example.org