Enter and pay with Internet Banking
Payment by Internet Banking to:
Connecting Women and Sport Trust
Account Number: 020 865 0077998 083 (BNZ)
Please include your first and last name as a reference
You will receive an email from us when your payment has been received.
Refunds for special circumstances at the discretion of the event organiser before the 1st March 2021 and will carry a $15 admin fee. However entry may be transferred to another person at any time.
Refunds will not be given on withdrawal from, or non-starting of an event on the day. You may however transfer your entry to another person at any time leading up to the event.
Covid Plan for 28th March 2021
We will do everything possible to ensure that the PhysioMed Women's Triathlon & Duathlon happens on the 28th March but should the Level status change this is our plan:
Level 1 - The PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon is all good to go with the normal guidelines of contact tracing, hand washing procedures, respecting personal distance and staying home if you are not well. We will keep fingers crossed that we can stay Covid Community free. Details will be updated from now until the event.
Level 2 - The event will become a Duathlon for everyone as we will have transition zones and start times to create smaller groups. More details will be sent out if this is necessary closer to the event.
Level 3 or Level 4 - The event will be postponed and all entries will be transferred over to the new date set by the organiser, or If the event cannot continue within a reasonable time frame there will be a refund of your entry fee less $5 to cover admin costs. All entrants will be notified.
Thank you for your entry, now your job is to start having fun with your training.
- Challenge friends or family members into joining you on the 9th Feb and plan training sessions together
- Organise others to train with you
- Put together a manageable training program for 4 weeks at a time. Be realistic and not too hard on yourself.
- Spend some time now on what you consider the hardest part - is it the swim or the bike or the run?
- Join in any of the Barb Millar Training swim, bike or run sessions (you do not have to be training with Barb to join in)
- Take part in the 5km "Park Run's" on Saturday mornings (run or walk or both!)
- Take on a coach or PT. If you would prefer to have some coaching or Personal Training contact Barb as there are many wonderful, experienced trainers in different areas around Christchurch that she can direct you to..
There will be regular newsletters & Facebook page tips during the year to keep you on your journey. If there are any specific topics you would like info on, email Barb on email@example.com